Article provided by: Divinity Recovery
Finding a reliable Woodland Hills outpatient treatment is no easy task with so many unreliable options around. Divinity Recovery has some of the most reliable outpatient programs in the business, providing unbeaten service quality and medical and psychiatric support. Our IOP’s outstanding success outweighs the national averages for several reasons. These include:
1. Patient-oriented treatment approach
We tailor each San Fernando Valley outpatient rehab program according to our patients’ unique profiles. Our team does this to avoid cookie-cutter approaches that generally fail at delivering any meaningful, long-lasting results. To achieve this patient-targeted finesse, we perform an in-depth psychiatric and medical assessment for each patient before recommending adequate treatment and recovery programs.
This will provide us with key information about our patients’ co-occurring disorders, medical history, current health status, and addiction-related specifics like side-effects, severity, and withdrawal. The more relevant information we get, the more effective we will be at building the perfect intensive outpatient rehab treatment.
2. Holistic rehabilitation treatment
We believe that holistic treatment approaches are ideal for dealing with all addiction forms, no matter the substance used or the condition’s manifestations or severity. Holistic principles state that the body, mind, and spirit are all interconnected, and what affects one plane will inevitably affect the other. To ensure reliable, safe, and comfortable rehabilitation, we rely on a multidisciplinary approach, involving programs like:
- CBT, DBT, EMDR, CTP, TRM, etc. as behavioral and emotional therapies, helping patients manage their feelings, behaviors, and thoughts
- Somatic Experiencing, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, body mapping, etc., as tools for coping with co-occurring disorders
- Nutrition therapy, dance therapy, yoga, Reiki healing, Tai Chi classes, physical fitness, acupuncture, etc., for physical and mental rejuvenation
All these procedures come with their own long-term benefits, helping our patients adopt a healthier and more balanced lifestyle as a result.
3. Family therapy and personal growth assistance
Our Woodland Hills, CA, teen outpatient treatment provides family therapy to build a more comforting and supportive familial environment. Our professionals will teach family members how to support and help their loved ones overcome addiction and remain sober over the years. At the same time, our program ensures extensive personal growth and development, helping patients:
- Become more optimistic and confident in themselves
- Regain their lost self-esteem
- Understand their addiction and the roots of their co-occurring disorders
- Learn how to live healthy, balanced, and positive lifestyles
- Embrace accountability and responsibility as core values of any mature and honest individual
- Work towards a better life and future for themselves and their families
These three aspects show without a doubt that our rehab center in Los Angeles ranks among the most reliable facilities for drug and alcohol rehabilitation in the business. You can contact our rehab professionals right away if you need additional info about our Woodland Hills outpatient treatment and seek to start the recovery process today.
Call Divinity Recovery at 1-747-204-3398 for information about insurance coverage, working hours, treatment options, and anything else that might interest you. We are ready to help you start a new life next to your loved ones; are you?