Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
Are you looking for licensed drug rehabilitation centers near me? Royal Life Centers is one of the premier treatment centers for alcohol and drug addiction with evidence-based treatments and around-the-clock medical care. As a Joint Commission and CARF accredited rehab, we offer the best quality addiction treatment and personalized care in a state-of-the-art facility.
Difference between a good and mediocre rehab
With numerous options for drug treatment centers, it can be intimidating to choose the right rehab for your recovery journey. Here are some of the differences between a good and mediocre rehab addiction treatment center:
- Rehabs with a license and state and nation-recognized accreditations generally fall under the category of good treatment centers. On the contrary, facilities with no proper licensing or accreditations are unreliable and fall under the mediocre category.
- You can find a team of experienced, skilled, and compassionate physicians, therapists, and RNs at the good addiction rehab centers, while below par rehabs have unqualified and amateur staff members.
- The good rehabs offer an integrated treatment plan to address addiction, while the mediocre centers generally resort to a cookie-cutter treatment approach.
Do not join the very first rehab you stumble upon when searching for the ‘best addiction treatment near me.’ Make sure to research before enrolling in an addiction treatment program.
What makes us the best rehab in Arizona?
With a customized addiction rehab process, we offer individualized care to each patient in recovery. We possess some of the most prestigious state and national accreditations, making us one of Arizona’s top rehabs.
We address each patient’s unique needs and help them attain their recovery goals fast and effectively. Ranked among the top rehabs for drug and alcohol addiction in Arizona, our facility offers the highest medical care quality in a sophisticated and comfortable recovery setting.
Comparison between regular rehabs and the best rehabs
While regular rehabs offer fairly decent services, you need to join one of the best treatment centers to attain comprehensive recovery and sustainable sobriety. Here’s how to differentiate the best rehabs from the regular ones:
- The best rehab facilities use evidence-based and advanced treatments and therapies to treat dual diagnosis conditions. Alternatively, regular rehabs focus mainly on counseling, group therapy, and 12-step meetings.
- The top rehab facilities go to great lengths to identify addiction’s underlying cause in their patients. By addressing the underlying mental health issues, they reduce the risk of relapse significantly over the years, long after completing the rehab.
- Premier rehabs offer the best accommodation, gourmet dining options, and modern amenities for their clients/guests. Conversely, regular rehab facilities provide the bare minimum when it comes to lodging facilities and dining.
Your never-ending search for the best drug rehabilitation centers near me ends here. Do not let your addiction condition ruin your life anymore; call 877-732-6837 to join Royal Life Centers. As a pioneer rehab facility, we use customized treatment plans to help recovering addicts embrace sobriety and maintain it in the long term.